- This ball joint has a new design featuring a pre-installed integral dust boot for easier installation. Both designs maintain the same level of performance and can be installed on the same vehicle
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Ball joint is available as a separate component, saving time and money. No need to replace the steering knuckle.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs. traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the lower control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit. Moog Problem Solver design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit.
- Moog Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life.
Online Payment Options
Paypal, Visa, Debit, Mastercard
Visa, Debit, Mastercard
In Store Purchase and Payment Options